BC Facilitation is fully aware of the importance of a relaxed and inspiring environment when it comes to 100% intensive learning and concentration.
Therefore, our training centre in Barcelona is situated in the heart of rural Catalonia, between the Mediterranean and the Pyrenees, yet close enough to Barcelona, Girona, Tarragona and Lleida.
The training centre for our clients from Madrid and Zaragoza is in the medieval village of Sigüenza (Guadalajara) in Castile-La Mancha.
In Valencia, our training centre, surrounded by 40 hectares of orange trees, welcomes executives and self-employed from Valencia, Castellón, Alicante and Teruel.
Executives and self-emplyed from Bilbao, San Sebastián - Donostia, Pamplona, Logroño, Burgos and Vitoria - Gasteiz receive the best Business English or General English training at our training facilities surrounded by the world-famous vineyards of La Rioja.
You will experience nature and history at its best, surrounded by valleys, medieval castles, Romanesque churches, orange plantations and vineyards.
El Puig de la Balma is a 12th century country mansion in the heart of Catalonia.
El Doncel, located in a mansion from the 18th century.
Masía El Ferrajón, a country house from the 18th century, surrounded by 40 hectares of orange trees.
Señorío de Briñas, a small palace with an atmosphere dating back to the 7th-8th century.
- Whether your training house is at El Puig de la Balma or at El Doncel, access from El Prat Barcelona International Airport, Girona International Airport or, in the case of Sigüenza, from Madrid´s Barajas International Airport, is easy. Masía El Ferrajón lies about 20 minutes from Valencia near the A3 dual carriageway. In La Rioja, El Señorío de Briñas is situated five minutes from Haro.
- If you wish, we can arrange for a taxi meeting up or bringing you back to the airport.
- If you are arriving by car, finding your Executive Language Training Centre is easy and the towns of Mura, Masquefa, Sigüenza, Chiva and Briñas are all present in your GPS menu.
- Arrival for residential courses during the week (five days) is on Monday morning at 8 o'clock and on Saturday morning at 8 o'clock for the Intensive weekend courses.
- Departure day will depend on the length of the residential course. For a five-day/weekend immersion, you will finish and leave on Friday/Sunday afternoon.
- If you decide to, privately, prolong your stay at the country house, we will be more than happy to organise this for you.