The High Level Business English course: An Intensive 3-day/24-hour Business English Seminar
Who should participate?
Our Business English courses are for managers and professionals who either already use English in their work or wish to improve their career prospects by developing further their English language skills.
What will you take away from this course?
- Our Business English courses will improve your confidence when speaking and communicating in English with other native and non-native English speakers in a business context.
- You will develop and refine your written communication skills as well as expand and enhance your active vocabulary and expressions and fluency.
- An extraordinary opportunity to network with mature professionals.
Course features and objectives
The course focuses on real business situations and topics that professionals and managers encounter in their professional life, when they need to communicate clearly and powerfully - when they need to concentrate on what they are saying, not on how to say it in English.
- As part of this course, participants are expected to prepare and make presentations that will be video recorded and commented upon on the big screen in front of the other participants.
- Listenings from well-known business people as a basis for forum discussions form part of the course.
- Role-plays and interaction are natural elements during the course. Also, case studies may be used.
- You are expected to prepare business related articles given to you by the instructor for the following session, as a platform for forum discussion.
- Discussing international business news and current affairs.
Our Business English courses are taught by trainers specialised in teaching Business English and who have top management work experience.
The objectives with this course are to clearly expand your skills in the following areas:
- Making effective presentations
- Managing negotiations more effectively
- Running effective meetings
- Verbal communication
- Listening and understanding
- E-mails and correspondence
- Report writing
- Intercultural Awareness
- Business vocabulary
Required Course level:
Minimum Low Intermediate (B1)
- 3 days
- 24 hours in one week
- 8 hours per session
- Maximum 6
- All course materials
- Coffee breaks
- Course Certificate
- Car park
€ 1995 per participant
* A minimum of three participants is mandatory in order to run the Business English course.